- 120Calories0Sat Fat (g)180Sodium (mg)6Sugars (g)
Serving Size 3/4 cup (30g)
Servings Per Container about 38
Amount Per Serving Cinnamon Chex with 1/2 cup skim milk Calories 120 170 % Daily Value Total Fat 2.5g* 4% 4% Saturated Fat 0g 0% 0% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg 0% 1% Sodium 180mg 8% 10% Potassium 40mg 1% 7% Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% 10% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% 4% Sugars 6g Other Carbohydrate 17g Protein 1g Vitamin A 15% 20% Vitamin C 25% 10% Calcium 10% 25% Iron 45% 45% Vitamin D 10% 25% Thiamin 25% 30% Riboflavin 25% 35% Niacin 25% 25% Vitamin B6 25% 25% Folic Acid 50% 50% Vitamin B12 25% 35% Phosphorous 4% 12% Magnesium 2% 6% Zinc 25% 25%
* Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 0.5g total fat, less than 5mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 260mg potassium, 34g total carbohydrate (15g sugars), and 6g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Whole Grain Rice
- Canola Oil
- Rice Fiber
- Natural Flavor
- Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) added to preserve freshness
Vitamins and Minerals:
- Calcium Carbonate
- Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients)
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
- A B Vitamin (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)
- Vitamin A (Palmitate)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- A B Vitamin (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
- This product's label does not list any allergens.
NO High Fructose Corn Syrup; NO Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives; Gluten Free
This product includes ingredients sourced from genetically engineered (GE) crops, commonly known as GMOs
Farmers use GE seed to grow the vast majority of corn, soy, canola and sugar beets in the U.S. These ingredients, and ingredients made from these crops, are in 70 percent of foods on U.S. grocery store shelves. Other crops with GE varieties available in market include cotton, squash and papayas.